Why Hire Us
Seminole County Criminal Defense Lawyers with 30+ Years of Experience
Florida knows and trusts The Law Office of David A. Webster, P.A.; a dedicated law firm with a reputation for excellence in the area of criminal defense. We've handled all types of criminal defense cases, and we're extremely proud of our reputation for winning and standing up for our clients effectively. You can trust our Seminole County criminal defense attorneys to advocate for you with dedication, commitment, and skill. We're here to get results.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose The Law Office of David A. Webster, P.A.
- These are just a few of the reasons why hiring our firm is a smart move if you or someone you love is facing criminal charges in Longwood, Florida:
- We are highly rated and award winning. Our legal team has received a number of awards and distinctions over the course of their legal careers, including designation as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Criminal Defense by The National Trial Lawyers in 2016, and the Award Of Excellence from MADD in 1993. Our lawyer has been named on the Distinguished Attorneys list for 2016 by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- We have prosecutorial experience. Our attorney is a former prosecutor who began his career by prosecuting crimes as an assistant state attorney for the 18th Judicial Circuit Court. He has used the experience gained there to defend the rights of the criminally accused.
- We have the trust of our community. Many of our cases come to us as referrals, speaking to the trust we have earned as a law firm. We are well known and well respected in our community.
- We emphasize attorney availability. When you choose our firm, rest assured you will be in contact with your attorney. We are available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You deserve no less.
- We are ready to take on your case-and win. Our lawyers have over 30 years of combined experience. We have handled thousands of cases. We're here for you, and we're ready to win.
Call our firm at (407) 326-0650 today: The Law Office of David A. Webster, P.A. serves Seminole County, Orange County, and Volusia County.